What is Moringa?
Moringa Oleifera is a tree found in arid, semi-arid and tropical regions. It is also known as The Miracle Tree and the newest trending superfood marketed in the USA.
Can I grow Moringa?
Because of the lower temperatures in the USA, Moringa does not grow well in most areas.
Why is Moringa a super food?
Because The Miracle Tree has...
- 90 different vitamins and minerals
- 18 amino acids (all nine essentials)
- Four times the chlorophyl of wheatgrass
- 40+ protein and is considered to have the highest protein ratio of any plant so far identified. The protein in Moringa is comparable in quality to the of soy.
- 2000 times the anti-aging plant hormone, Zeatin, than any other plant on the planet
- 7 times the vitamin C of oranges
- 4 times the calcium of milk
- 4 times the vitamin of carrots
- 3 times the potassium of bananas
- 2 times the protein of yogurt
How much of the Green Leaf Powder should I use?
Since Moringa has a detoxing effect, it is recommended to start with 1/2 tsp, once a day, and then increase.